July 20, 2019 is just around the corner. We are very busy ironing out details and getting things finalized. Looking forward to seeing all of you again this year.
Update: The park is reserved for us for the 20th of July, so it is a go. Also the City Council approved the Cruise from 6 to 9pm so all we have to do now is get the permit from the state. Also you must register for the cruise and the show separately. One registration doesn’t get you both anymore. More info on the cruise registration is available by clicking the link above.
Please do not enter the park prior to 6am for any reason with out permission from the Emmett Lions Club. That means no placing awnings or chairs or any other items to save your place.
O’Reilly Auto Parts has stepped up “BigTime” to become a very major sponsor for this event, helping to keep it free for all involved. If you bring an O”Reilly Auto Parts receipt to the park with you, we will give you one free raffle ticket with a limit of one per person. Please don’t bring a hand full expecting a hand full of tickets!
We had so many good comments about the band we had in the band shell last year, we decided to bring them back this year. So Gerry and the Dreambenders will be playing in the band shell at 11:30 to 2:30. Check our Biographies page for more about them.
Table of events
- Gates and registration open at 6am
- Pancake breakfast starts at 7am $6/person
- BBQ lunch starts at 11am $6/person
- Band in the band shell at 11:30 am Gerry and the Dreambenders
- Raffle drawings at 2:30 pm. Announcement of Lions Club President’s choice. A photo of their car will be used on the following year advertising. All at the registration area.
- Show ends at 3pm.
- Cruise starts at 6pm and runs to 9pm